Last modified: 1/18/17
Children Under the Age of 18
The Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information through the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information through the Service. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at MakeCallsForChange@gmail.com.
What Information CFC Collects
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Personal information including first and last name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. We may also collect personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address, and email address. You can always decline to provide such information to us—it is your choice, and you are under no obligation to provide personal information to us. However, if you decide not to provide such information, then you may not be able to participate in, or request, certain services, information, or materials.
- Non-personal information including the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser and operating system that you use, the date and time you access the Service, information about how you navigate the Service (frequency, time, where you click, etc.), and other information. The Service and any emails sent to you by the Service (or otherwise by us) may utilize cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, mobile device identifiers, or similar technologies that automatically collect such information about you.
- How CFC Collects this Information
CFC may collect information about you in several ways, including through cookies, automatically as you navigate through the Service, through your correspondence if you contact us, and directly from you when you provide it to us through the Service. You also may provide messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site or Application, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). For a variety of reasons, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices. Rather, if you do not wish to participate in preference based advertising activities, you should follow the opt-out processes that we will identify if we include any such advertising on the Site.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may combine the information that we collect automatically to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
- How CFC Uses Your Information
CFC uses the information that you provide or that CFC collects about you, including your personal information:
- To contact you about issues that we believe would be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us determine who your members of Congress are and respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Site and product (we continually strive to improve our services based on your
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or as we describe when we collect the information
- to provide you with account notices including changes in the Service or related products or services
- to send promotional emails or texts about other information that we think you may find interesting
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or that provide services on our behalf.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to MakeCallsForChange@gmail.com or write us at: 855 El Camino Real Suite 13A-150 Palo Alto, CA 94301.
We apply security measures that we believe are reasonable and appropriate that are designed to protect your personal information that is under our control from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Where you have a password that enables you to access our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password secure and confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we work to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in our Service.
Consent to Transfer
The Service is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Service or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Email us any questions at MakeCallsForChange@gmail.com